A Gift That Lasts a Lifetime
Making gift giving simple. Friends and family can now contribute to your child’s 529 college savings plan in two ways: online with the GoTuition® gifting portal or by sending in a Gift Contribution Slip.
The Importance of Giving
With the cost of education on the rise, the ability for parents to meet their college savings goals can seem out of reach. But you don’t have to go it alone. Adding gifting as part of your college savings strategy can help you reach those goals. Even small gifts today can grow into something big tomorrow.
GoTuition® Gifting Portal
A simple way to help save for a bright tomorrow. Enroll in the GoTuition gifting portal today. A new online tool that makes it easier for you to ask friends and family to contribute to your child’s college savings plan in lieu of gifts for traditional celebrations like graduations, holidays, and birthdays. It’s convenient and rewarding for gift givers too — giving them an opportunity to give a gift that will last a lifetime.
The GoTuition gifting portal lets you:
- Create a customized profile page with a personalized welcome message and photo where your friends and family can easily process contributions from their bank account.
- Share your page with friends and family via email and social channels, text the link, or include the URL on evites and printed invitations.
- Easily maintain and update info through the dashboard.
- Update your gifting profile based on birthdays, milestones, or to show off new school photos.
- Automatically track gifts received.
Log in today to enroll.
It's Simple to Get Started
Give the gift of education. Friends and family can choose to make a gift contribution to an existing account or they can choose to open their own account for the gift recipient.
Three simple ways to give to an existing account:
- Give online. If you’re giving to a UA College Savings Plan ask the account holder if they are enrolled in the
GoTuitiongifting portal and to send you a link to the gift recipient’s profile.
- Complete gifting form. Download the Gift Contribution Slip get the necessary information for sections 1-3 from the account holder, and mail the completed slip along with your gift contribution to the address indicated on the slip.
- Open an account. Take advantage of tax benefits. Open your own account for a gift recipient. Open an account or learn more about our plan.
*Chart assumes a hypothetical 6% rate of return compounded monthly, is for illustrative purposes only, and does not predict or project the return of any specific investment option. Investment returns in the UA College Savings Plan will vary and may be higher or lower than this example.