Open An Account
Before you begin, please make sure you have the following information on hand.
- Minimum Required Account Funding Options:
- One-time contribution starting at $250
- $25 per month for Automatic Monthly Contributions
- PFD contributions for Alaska residents
- Employer Payroll Deduction Option through participating employers
- Account Holder and Beneficiary Information:
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Account Holder Information:
- Residential street address
If you would like to use an electronic funds transfer from a bank account to fund your account, the following information is also needed:
- Bank routing number
- Bank account number
It's never too early to start saving for college. So, let's get started. We offer these easy and convenient ways to open your UA College Savings Plan account. Choose the option that works best for you.
Download an Enrollment Kit. You'll receive a packet with everything you need to open an account. Then mail it, along with a check for your initial contribution, to:
UA College Savings Plan
PO Box 17300
Baltimore, MD 21297-1300
Answer "Yes" to question 6 on your and/or your child's PFD application. You can designate half of your PFD, half of your child's PFD or half of both to be directly invested in the UA College Savings Plan.